Friday, October 31, 2008

Full force study-mode!!!

good bye my lovely waifu(temporary), for now on... i've seal my latop... no more mamak wireless... huhuhuuu... T_T



Communication Theory 2
badass subject... too many theories need to know, calculation is indeed not to much but last sem exam paper full of tricky question...

Digital System and Microprocessor
remember my C4?... fufufu, no final paper for this subject...

Electrical Engineering Lab 4
also no final paper, just weekly-waste-my-time in the lab...

Head and Fluid
just wtf is mechanical subject doing in my course?... obviously it is the tough subject this semester... luckily it is the last paper and have some 4 days gap...

Japanese Language 2
mehh... easy as a piece of roti canai... just need to memorize all katagana character...

Solid State Device
also an easy subject... just need a little more practice and revision...

Statistic for Engineering
quite challenge subject for me who less knowledge about account-things...

2 comments:

HafisUN said...

damn u..dengki nyer ade japan language dlm subjek ko..hu3

shinwa said...

fufu... kalo amik degree lvl, 3rd language wajib amik... so japanese is the best choice for me... ^^

 

©2010 GAIA AOA