Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Seikon no Qwaser : 2nd OP Single

Photobucket

Title: Seikon no Qwaser OP2 Single - Baptize
Artist: Yousei Teikoku

Tracklisting:

1. Baptize
2. call my name
3. Baptize (instrumental)
4. call my name (instrumental)


Photobucket

- - - - - - - - - -

FFFFF- YEAH !! EARCANDY OF THE SEASON !!

finally i've been waiting for this !! among all new OP in the whole spring season, "Baptize" secured the top place in my book for sure :D ... well the second track "call my name" is a great song as well but it's not addicting and blasting enough compared to "Baptize" and i think "Tasogare no Gekka" is much better... nonetheless, be a fan of Yousei Teikoku myself, i'm looking forward in the future if they'll come up with another compilation album after Propaganda and Doctrine, hopefully ;3

No comments:

 

©2010 GAIA AOA