Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sora no Otoshimono: OP single

Photobucket

Title: Sora no Otoshimono OP ED1 Single - Ring My Bell
Artist: blue drops

Tracklisting:

1. Ring My Bell (Main Vocal Hitomi)
2. Soba ni Irareru Dake de (Main Vocal Hitomi)
3. Ring My Bell (Main Vocal Saori)
4. Soba ni Irareru Dake de (Main Vocal Saori)
5. Ring My Bell (Original Karaoke)
6. Soba ni Irareru Dake de (Original Karaoke)

Photobucket
Photobucket

- - - - - - - - - -

finally, the single of one of my favorite opening song in this autumn like i've post it earlier over [here]... whilst can get Toaru Kagaku no Railgun OP single [here], and what left now is Darker than Black and Shin Koihime Musou ;D ... btw, megaupload being shit atm, so mediafire and hotfile can do aite~? expecting Needless 2nd OP soon, annnddd SEKIREI!!! xD

Photobucket

No comments:

 

©2010 GAIA AOA